You love your dog!!! They are a part of your family and you want to ensure your dogs are happy and healthy! Physical and mental stimulation are both needed for this and it doesn’t matter if your dog is young or old, walking is a great way to keep your dog healthy, agile and happy. With our busy lifestyles these days, people can find it hard to find the time to take their dog out every day – so let us help you! Whether you are working long shifts, travelling or busy with other obligations we are here to provide care and exercise for your pup when you aren’t able to!
Other benefits of regular dog walks include:
- Dogs who carry extra weight are more likely to be affected by things like diabetes and joint pain – regular exercise can help alleviate/prevent these issues.
- Dogs, and especially puppies are prone to destructive behavior if they don’t get enough exercise, and become bored stuck at home all day! So to keep your house in tip top shape & your dog happy – by making sure they get out walking regularly!
- Many dogs suffer from separation anxiety, so if you are away at work for long hours – let our team of dog lovers provide your dog with love and attention, and beneficial exercise.
- Inactive dogs may have trouble sleeping – and keep your household up at night! Maintaining regular walking will encourage healthy sleep patterns.
- Walks are instinctual for your dogs – so honor this part of their heritage